Free $25 Ideeli.com Credit

lauradman

Worked for me, I signed up yesterday and I just used my credit for a pair of headphones just now.

Edit -- I don't have a Citi card either,.

zafflower

They emailed me saying my order was canceled but when I checked on the site it was still there. fingers crossed!:fingersx:

kathisierra

Main Page Member
Just got this email

Dear Member,

The offer you received via the ideeli link on the Citi® Specials site was intended for eligible Citi® cardmembers only. We have been unable to verify your status as a Citi® cardmember so have removed the $25 credit from your ideeli account. If you would like to validate your Citi® cardmember status, please reach out to us at support@ideeli.com and provide a contact number and best time to reach you to begin the validation process.

We understand this may impact loyal Citi® cardmembers, and extend our sincere apologies. We'll continue to work with the Citi® Specials site to deliver exclusive sales and promotions for Citi® cardmembers in the future, so stay tuned.

Regards,

The ideeli team

Citi® is a registered service mark of Citigroup Inc.

Dewdrop01

Just got this email

Dear Member,

The offer you received via the ideeli link on the Citi® Specials site was intended for eligible Citi® cardmembers only. We have been unable to verify your status as a Citi® cardmember so have removed the $25 credit from your ideeli account. If you would like to validate your Citi® cardmember status, please reach out to us at support@ideeli.com and provide a contact number and best time to reach you to begin the validation process.

We understand this may impact loyal Citi® cardmembers, and extend our sincere apologies. We'll continue to work with the Citi® Specials site to deliver exclusive sales and promotions for Citi® cardmembers in the future, so stay tuned.

Regards,

The ideeli team

Citi® is a registered service mark of Citigroup Inc.

same here :(

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
I also got that email. I checked my account, they cancelled my order but left the $25 credit so I placed another order. :fingersx:

Risa

Craft Happy Member
Oddly enough, the site says my item was canceled, I received the same email everyone else did, but I also received a shipping notice that shows that my item was shipped.

zafflower

it canceled my order but i had my credits so i made a new order with the jessica simpson shorts, which are really cute. so far that one looks like it'll take, but who knows?

Risa

Craft Happy Member
I'm starting to think ideeli is run by idiots. I have sent them email after email telling them that my order...that they said was canceled...is in transit and that I do not want to pay for it. They still haven't had it returned to sender nor have they taken their stupid two dollars that was used for authorization pinging off of my damn prepaid credit card. I am NEVER doing one of these stupid promo freebies again.

Risa

Craft Happy Member
Finally got that stupid company to intercept their package and turn it around. Now I just have to wait for those authorizations to drop off my card. Crappy company. You would think that if they were going to cancel my order they could either catch it before it shipped or they would actually take the time to get it back on their own.

zafflower

I'm starting to think ideeli is run by idiots. I have sent them email after email telling them that my order...that they said was canceled...is in transit and that I do not want to pay for it. They still haven't had it returned to sender nor have they taken their stupid two dollars that was used for authorization pinging off of my damn prepaid credit card. I am NEVER doing one of these stupid promo freebies again.

Uggh! I just checked my vanilla visa's balance and I have 4 dollars missing... 2 from the first order they canceled and 2 from the new order. Soo annoying. 4 dollars is a reasonable price for what I might be getting but it's still so annoying. They better take it off :nono:

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
Even though they cancelled my order, it has shipped. I just got this email:

Greetings from ideeli.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, completing shipment of your order. Note that any tracking numbers provided for any packages in this email may not appear on the shipper's tracking web site until the end of the next business day.

chrisman

Greetings from ideeli.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, completing shipment of your order. Note that any tracking numbers provided for any packages in this email may not appear on the shipper's tracking web site until the end of the next business day.

when did it say your item would arrive by so i know when to expect my email?

chrisman

Uggh! I just checked my vanilla visa's balance and I have 4 dollars missing... 2 from the first order they canceled and 2 from the new order. Soo annoying. 4 dollars is a reasonable price for what I might be getting but it's still so annoying. They better take it off :nono:

i dont know how visa works but i use a american express and on my balance statement all pending charges (the ideeli tests charges for 2 x $1) are removed after 7 days as they never actually get charged to the card...my charges for my first order were removed today ...hope this helps

Risa

Craft Happy Member

Greetings from ideeli.

They canceled my order but my order shipped before they could catch it. I had to do live chat with them to get them to turn the package around so I wouldn't be charged for it. Plus their authorization fees are still on my prepaid card because it takes longer for them to drop off a prepaid. :(

register to remove this ad: