Free 24 ct. case of Enfamil premium newborn -call in

dawn301

do not forget the lady i spoke to asked me what was on the front of the flier on the pink ribbon if they ask that it says for a limited time only just incase.you have to speak to someone

Kamaree

do not forget the lady i spoke to asked me what was on the front of the flier on the pink ribbon if they ask that it says for a limited time only just incase.you have to speak to someone

I didn't have to speak to anyone. Just left my info with automated questions.

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
took like 24 mins. for someone to answer (I had the phone on speakerphone while doing other things) & the lady i spoke with was so nice :) she didn't ask me about the flier at all - just asked for my info and email address. she said the case would be delivered via FedEx in about a week.

Last edited:

hippiekrystal

idk i must of done something wrong the lady i spoke with said nothing about the case and just told me I would get a discounted coupon in the mail?

freefree

i just got off the phone after holding for maybe 15 to 20 minutes and the guy i spoke with was really nice said will be shipped to me in 7 to 10 days fed ex thanks for the post i know a food closet that is always in need of baby formula so i will donate it 24 cans wow

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
i just got off the phone after holding for maybe 15 to 20 minutes and the guy i spoke with was really nice said will be shipped to me in 7 to 10 days fed ex thanks for the post i know a food closet that is always in need of baby formula so i will donate it 24 cans wow
I'd be surprised if they actually sent the big 23 oz tub cans, they'll probably send the 2 fl. oz little pre-made bottles like shown in the photo

hippiekrystal

Ok i got it this time, the last person just gave me some discounts, but i called back and they said they will be sending fedex in 5-7 days

AlleeToler

It's 2oz individual bottles.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member

Awesome! Are those your bleeding heart flowers?

Kimmi

Guess it depends on who answers the phone. They asked me what it said at the top of the flyer and where I got it.
I called and signed up for it as my DOL. She is due soon. She plans on BF but since I know that doesn't always work out as planned I thought she should have some formula on hand in case she has problems. Hope it works for her, didn't for me. Thats why I sat on hold for 20 mins. I never forgot being a young mother with no milk left and a hungry baby. They never warned me to have a back up plan. Ugh!

They do not have much money so this will help a lot and if she ends up not needing it she can always give it to a friend or donate it before it expires :)

register to remove this ad: