Free $10 restaurant.com gift card

DamianMom

Is this real? How does this work? Does it work? I'd like to send one to my mom, but I'm wondering what the catch is.

webhunting.info

Is this real? How does this work? Does it work? I'd like to send one to my mom, but I'm wondering what the catch is.

no catch. they did this last year. if you've never used restaurant.com before, you just need to create an account. if you HAVE an account, just log in using your acct. info - email and password. you can send them every day for 30 days. last year it was five a day you could send? i can't remember. but you do have to read the fine print on each certificate. it might say $10 off $20 purchase excluding wine, yada yada. whomever you're sending them to will get it via email. then they can choose which restaurant in their area they want to use it for - from the list to choose from. i live in a tiny place now. we no longer have any participating restaurants.

we3kings

relentless member

There really isn't a catch. There are stipulations though. You choose a restaurant near you using your zip code, then when you find one you have to print the certificate out. Most all of the certificates are similar to this- you must purchase $20 of food to redeem the $10 off certificate. Or something to that effect depending on the restaurant. They expire one year from the day you printed them. So basically you pay 1/2 of what you normally would at the restaurant. HTH

webhunting.info

you can pull up your mom's zip and see what's available. the stipulations (fine print) will show there too. chris doesn't post anything with a catch, lol.

register to remove this ad: