Free $10 Newport News Merchandise Certificate

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
Got the green swim bottoms today. I used a freebie prepaid with like $3 on it, so no extra charges. If they took that then that's fine LoL. I'll put them in a gift bag....

Texastweetrr

I received something in the mail from them today saying I owe a balance of $10. I e-mailed them and will call later but isn't this amazing after all I went thru to get the $10 back. I will never, ever order from this company again and will be sure to pass it on. They for sure don't have it together.

I called them and this is what they said...........
I contacted my credit card company, so they got $10 back and while they were doing that Newport refunded $10 so now I owe them. Now I have to verify this to see if it is true but that is what they said. So if anyone else did it the way I did, you might be in the same boat.
Good Luck.

Last edited:

Kristina

I received something in the mail from them today saying I owe a balance of $10. I e-mailed them and will call later but isn't this amazing after all I went thru to get the $10 back. I will never, ever order from this company again and will be sure to pass it on. They for sure don't have it together.

OMG that is horrible. :mad:

dawn408

I just got my bill from them today. I called and the operator got all snotty with me about it. I told them it was there problem that they chose not to honor the $10 off offer but sent the panties anyway and then decided to send me a bill for it a month later. I offered to just return the panties but they won't accept a return of used panties. I only owe $8 but I'm not going to pay it because this mess is their problem.

MD MOMMY

I contacted the BBB, I got a collection bill from them yesterday and I've never ever received anything..this is 3 months later. I contacted Newport News on Friday and was told I'll get an email as to their decision..yeah right.

dawn408

They pulled that trick on me too. They waited till I had the merchandise(panties) for awhile then sent a bill but they also refused to let me return the panties since I had had them awhile. They had me wait for a decision too which was that they still were going to bill me. I threatened them with the BBB and they finally let it go. Be mean to them and they will eventually back off.

helobuff

Gee I read this whole thread and there is some stuff ther ethat I like on sale..
I guess the problem is that this is NOT A DISCOUNT CODE, its a merchandise credit - its probably a one time use code that someone got for buying from them.. Unless someone gives you the merchandise credit code (normally a one time use code) dont use these merchandise credits..
Too bad too.. some stuff I like that I can really use there.. not in the ten and under dept but in the under $15 and $25.. Im glad I avoided the hassles.. I wonder if you sign up for the emails if they send you a code to use personally? That is usually the road I take unless its a regular discount code.. too bad.. I would have loved to get in on this... Oh well..

Last edited:

MD MOMMY

Gee I read this whole thread and there is some stuff ther ethat I like on sale..
I guess the problem is that this is NOT A DISCOUNT CODE, its a merchandise credit - its probably a one time use code that someone got for buying from them.. Unless someone gives you the merchandise credit code (normally a one time use code) dont use these merchandise credits..
Too bad too.. some stuff I like that I can really use there.. not in the ten and under dept but in the under $15 and $25.. Im glad I avoided the hassles.. I wonder if you sign up for the emails if they send you a code to use personally? That is usually the road I take unless its a regular discount code.. too bad.. I would have loved to get in on this... Oh well..

Nah you didn't miss a thing, we've all had nothing but trouble with them. I'm getting collection notices..not good.

register to remove this ad: