Free $10 LED Tee Gift Card

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
rymor, how do u use the gc once u get it? do not see it on the led site and tried to submit to cust. service and it said bot failure. wtf? I am not a bot LOL plz advise!!

webhunting.info

rymor, how do u use the gc once u get it? do not see it on the led site and tried to submit to cust. service and it said bot failure. wtf? I am not a bot LOL plz advise!!

just curious cynthia, did you hit "apply" on your fanny may order? i haven't gotten that far yet... but it looks like it should work.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
yes, i did and I called them and they are being bitches today..got my order straight after 2 phone calls. I call the # listed at the bottom and it is to 1800 flowers fresh rewards. took her forever to realize I was at fannie may. bitch!!

webhunting.info

yes, i did and I called them and they are being bitches today..got my order straight after 2 phone calls. I call the # listed at the bottom and it is to 1800 flowers fresh rewards. took her forever to realize I was at fannie may. bitch!!

oh crap!! so sorry for you. :hug:

rymor

Mugu Member
hmmm once you have something in your cart go to the cart and then you will see a box to enter it.

register to remove this ad: