Finally Reward Level 1 at Marlboro.com - Day 22

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I finally reached Reward Level 1 at www.marlboro.com ! :jump:

Today is Day Number 22 and the destination is Billy Bob's in Fort Worth, Texas.

I hope everyone else is still logging on daily to get to the big rewards at
Level 3! www.marlboro.com

auntcrystal77

im hoping i can keep it up :) been doing it everyday but i know we are gonna go away for the weekend coming up and no internet so im not sure how that will effect my log ins :(

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I just received my free gift from Marlboro for signing up for the Rewards program. It's a leather keychain with some decorative metal rivets. It's good quality, about the same as the keychain listed under Reward Level 1.

I really wish Marlboro was allowed to put its logo/name on the keychain. It would be much more collectible! It doesn't seem fair that liquor companies are allowed to personalize their giveaways but not tobacco companies.

mldolan

what are you going for?

just out of curiosity what rewards are you all going for, I have two accounts, I'm going for the zippo on the first one, and if i make gold, the camcorder on the second one, if i can't make gold i'll get the poker set.
mike

Kamaree

I have 2 accounts (My hubby's and mine) and trying for the camcorder on both accounts.. Gonna give them away for Christmas gifts.

Kay

Worker Bee
Our little "smokey joe" weber is nearly dead so the timing on this is perfect! I hope I make it!

Good luck everybody!

krissyg89

Our little "smokey joe" weber is nearly dead so the timing on this is perfect! I hope I make it!

Good luck everybody!
Do you have one like the one on the site?

How big is it? I can't find any sizes on Marlboro. I want to get one, but I'm wondering if its worth it

mldolan

got to level one today, finally! does anyone know how to check how many points you have? the indicator thingy really isn't all that accurate, sometimes it moves and sometimes it doesn't. I guess from a marketing perspective it makes sense, if you know you are mathematically eliminated from gold you'll stop visiting as soon as you hit silver and claim your prize, but if you think you have a chance at gold you might go all the way to the end. a bit cynical i know, but thats the only reason i can think of for keeping us in the dark about how many points we actually have, if you haven't religiously been hitting the site every day. I know I missed a few days.
mike

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Do you have one like the one on the site?

How big is it? I can't find any sizes on Marlboro. I want to get one, but I'm wondering if its worth it

It's definitely worth it! I've had my old Weber Smokey Joe for at least 20 years and it still works great. Weber makes high quality grills. I just want a new one so I'll be getting this one. Check out the link to see the size of the grill. It's 22.5 inches in diameter for the grilling surface but it's only 38 inches tall. I really like the compact size since it fits easily in our garage and isn't out on the back porch all year long.

http://www.weber.com/explore/Grill_details.aspx?glid=4&mid=22

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
I am going for the grill and camcorder also!! Been doing it everyday just wish i could do IWG everyday...lol..

Pam i Am

got to level one today, finally! does anyone know how to check how many points you have? the indicator thingy really isn't all that accurate, sometimes it moves and sometimes it doesn't. I guess from a marketing perspective it makes sense, if you know you are mathematically eliminated from gold you'll stop visiting as soon as you hit silver and claim your prize, but if you think you have a chance at gold you might go all the way to the end. a bit cynical i know, but thats the only reason i can think of for keeping us in the dark about how many points we actually have, if you haven't religiously been hitting the site every day. I know I missed a few days.
mike

*I read that to be eligible for silver level 2 people had to start doing the rewards contest by YESTERDAY..so they have no chance at level 3 now....(i only started yesterday, so i am only eligible for levels 1 and 2 now)

register to remove this ad: