FB ~ Juicy Juice Party Sign Up

sunedaz77

Throw a holiday party for your kids between now and January 3rd and JUICY JUICE® will send you four coupons for free JUICY JUICE® Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage along with twenty $1 off coupons and fun gifts for you and your guests! Don’t forget to take photos of your party and let us know how it goes!

JUICY JUICE® Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage is a fun and fizzy juice beverage that has a taste that kids love and a full serving of fruit that you’ll appreciate. Made with 70% juice + 30% water that is carbonated, JUICY JUICE® Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverage is all-natural!

http://apps.facebook.com/hosties/sponsorships/2/opportunity

Pam i Am

YAY GOT THIS EMAIL!!!
"Pam,

Congratulations! Your event was selected for sponsorship from Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Beverage on The Hosties. Your party pack will ship soon; please keep an eye out for a shipping confirmation email.

Thanks,
Becca"

sunedaz77

YAY GOT THIS EMAIL!!!
"Pam,

Congratulations! Your event was selected for sponsorship from Juicy Juice Sparkling Fruit Beverage on The Hosties. Your party pack will ship soon; please keep an eye out for a shipping confirmation email.

Thanks,
Becca"

:run:~~:run:~~:run:~~:h5:~~:run:~~:run:~~:run:

YAY!! Good for U!!

freebielvr

Sorry, we have already received the maximum number of applications for this sponsorship.
Please feel free to check out our other sponsorship opportunities.

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
YAY GOT THIS EMAIL!!!
"Pam,

Thanks,
Becca"

:cool:beans Pam..congrats:h5:..no email 4 me yet:fingersx:

Pam i Am

THIS IS NOW POSTED ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE:
The Hosties
If you would like to know if your event was selected for sponsorship, please email emcee@hosties.com and we'll help you out. Thanks!

register to remove this ad: