Fandango.com: BOGO Sorcerer's Apprentice

zinmaster

The Collector
Thanks toph!!! Didn't give early bird special, but still worked out cheaper with BOGO. Yay going tomorrow a m!!! There is a $1 per ticket convenience charge that is credited for the free ticket.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Thanks toph!!! Didn't give early bird special, but still worked out cheaper with BOGO. Yay going tomorrow a m!!! There is a $1 per ticket convenience charge that is credited for the free ticket.

you are very welcome. my sister and I are going on Friday..

I paid for both movie ticket for me was $9 so it was $18 total. I added the code and I ended paying only $10 of my own money.

plus, I already had a free movie ticket code so I ended up getting 3 movie tickets and only paying $10, which I don't think is bad at all. Thanks so much.

Question: I would like to use the forums for the trading part. How do I get the password? Can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks!

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I paid for both movie ticket for me was $9 so it was $18 total. I added the code and I ended paying only $10 of my own money.

plus, I already had a free movie ticket code so I ended up getting 3 movie tickets and only paying $10, which I don't think is bad at all. Thanks so much.

Question: I would like to use the forums for the trading part. How do I get the password? Can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks!

welcome.. all you have to do is ask chris (webmaster@freestufftimes.com) the password?

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I got the BOGO tickets and went to the movie last night. Very disappointed in the movie. I usually like Nicholas Cage and I always like Disney but this movie was not very entertaining. I wouldn't recommend it. Go see Toy Story 3 again.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I got the BOGO tickets and went to the movie last night. Very disappointed in the movie. I usually like Nicholas Cage and I always like Disney but this movie was not very entertaining. I wouldn't recommend it. Go see Toy Story 3 again.

sorry i feel guilty about posting the deal.. we were lucky to be late.. we changed our tickets to inception..

I agree kresin the kid's voice in the movie was VERY annoying. It ruined the movie for me and a lot of the plot for the movie The Sorcerer's Apprentice was quite cheesy. I saw Inception, toph, that it was an excellent movie. I also saw Predators and Adrien Brody is a great actor but I feel think they only set the movie up so it can have a sequel.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
sorry i feel guilty about posting the deal.. we were lucky to be late.. we changed our tickets to inception..

Don't feel guilty, toph. At least my husband and I got a cheap date night out! It was much better than staying at home.

stella04

I went see this with the inlaws and the A/C in the theater went out it was so hot. So they gave us rain checks. It was a pretty good movie

register to remove this ad: