Expired - $15 off $15 at the Nascar store..

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I can't figure out a way to use the NASCAR15 promotion more than once. Has anyone else figured this out using one computer?

CareBear101

Generous Member
I can't figure out a way to use the NASCAR15 promotion more than once. Has anyone else figured this out using one computer?

I did it twice, but then it would not lwt me again, I called they said they terminated this promotion code. So you could have used it more than once, but it is no longer valid. Sorry. I wanted to order more too.:(

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Yep, you're right. The promotion code isn't working anymore. I actually got out my laptop computer from work to order a second item but received the error message about the promotion. I think the promotion was SUPPOSED to be: sign up on Nascar.com and get 15% off your order. Some Nascar computer employeee made an expensive mistake. I really hope Nascar doesn't cancel our orders like what happened with the Fuji ornament!!!

webhunting.info

Yep, you're right. The promotion code isn't working anymore. I actually got out my laptop computer from work to order a second item but received the error message about the promotion. I think the promotion was SUPPOSED to be: sign up on Nascar.com and get 15% off your order. Some Nascar computer employeee made an expensive mistake. I really hope Nascar doesn't cancel our orders like what happened with the Fuji ornament!!!

i doubt they will cancel.

Kay

Worker Bee
Dang! I didn't read the whole thread first! Dang, dang, dang! It would have been a perfect gift for 10 bucks. Not worth 25. Oh well... <sigh>

MD MOMMY

Called customer service and they said they are not honoring it any more but will honor it on orders placed *fingers crossed* that is true!

register to remove this ad: