Double Coke Rewards E-mail

toniasdeals

I got an email a few minutes ao saying that DOUBLE POINTS will be given on product codes entered from 12:01am et 1/25/2011 through 11:59pm et 1/25/2011. OF COURSE!! I just entered over 120 points last night! :cry:UGHHH! Check you account or sign up and see if your account qualifies for this campaign. Since Nov. I've earned 4- 12packs and 8- 20oz bottles of Coke so i...t does pay to save them.:jump:

rissasweetay

Yea I got this email too and tried it out and it does work. It doesn't work on Sprite though, only Coke, but still a good deal!

toniasdeals

I just entered my rewards and I didn't get double, so I checked my account and they were registered as being entered on 1/26...I checked the rule on my email and it said entered by 11:59 pm ET, it was 11:50 when I checked. This isn't the first time this has happened. They don't respond to emails, but I still sent one BEFORE 11:59 we will see what happens.

toniasdeals

I double checked the email and all it says is participating COCA-COLA brands in one spot and COCA-COLA beverages in another...not sure. I'm still waiting for one of my 12 packs from when they were 120 points.

toniasdeals

Just got this email:

Oops!

We’re having trouble with our website and the Coke Family Nights Double Points* offer is not working properly. We’re working to fix it, but don’t worry, your Double Points will show up in your account within the next 14 days.

register to remove this ad: