Don't do 3M contests

gregbrowne

I been entering the 3M Respirator 40th anniversay sweepstates from the begining it ended, so 3M calls you would think I won , but he talks and says he call me back , so a day go's by and I call him back do's not call , the next day they email saying I did'nt win but they like that enter the most and are giving me a water bottle , so I email them to say I only get a phone call if I am the Grand prize winner ,and the next day they call to say I was the grandprize winner , 10 minutes later they call to say I won the water bottle and not some thing big . what a bunch of @@@###.:(

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I been entering the 3M Respirator 40th anniversay sweepstates from the begining it ended, so 3M calls you would think I won , but he talks and says he call me back , so a day go's by and I call him back do's not call , the next day they email saying I did'nt win but they like that enter the most and are giving me a water bottle , so I email them to say I only get a phone call if I am the Grand prize winner ,and the next day they call to say I was the grandprize winner , 10 minutes later they call to say I won the water bottle and not some thing big . what a bunch of @@@###.:(

dayum :sadwavey:

Contact 3M on their facebook and twitter and write about what they did. I had a problem with a prize I won and never getting it to work. I wrote on their facebook and twitter and got the prize that Monday! Social networking works especially negative networking when you tell others that a company has done something wrong!

register to remove this ad: