Custom (30 page 7x5 Hard Cover Photo Book $3.99 Shipped

Mishie

Friendly Member
how is artscow?? i have heard alot of bad stuff lately with some of the other online photo stores.

I use artscow all the time and they are great. The one time I didn't get an item, I emailed them and they sent a replacement right out. Then when both of them showed up, they let me keep both! They are located in Hong Kong though, so shipping might sometimes take a little longer than you expect. But it's usually pretty quick. I like them because they will ship both here and to the US.

texas

shipping takes forever!!! at least around the holidays it did...I think my order took a month to arrive and when I emailed asking for an estimated delivery date they just told me to "be patient."

Mishie

Friendly Member
shipping takes forever!!! at least around the holidays it did...I think my order took a month to arrive and when I emailed asking for an estimated delivery date they just told me to "be patient."

I've had orders take forever and I've had orders arrive right away. Guess it depends on what you order and how busy they are.

register to remove this ad: