Complain about eGift Kmart/Sears cards

toniasdeals

Just to let you know, I complained on the eGift Applications FB page about the lack of Customer Service for the gift card deal and they sent me a $25 eGift so you might want to send them a littlle note yourself! It's worth a try, the worst they can do is nothing!!:fingersx: :fingersx:

helobuff

Well you have had problems with it.. but i didnt have an issue at all.. Only issue i had was there was a service fee that was not diclosed for each time you sent them.. (if you sent ten at once you only paid it once.. if you sent one at a time you got charged each time) $1 per use.. That totally pissed me off.. Hope it dissapears.. Sears insisted there was no fee but come to find out there was.. $1 per time you use the EGIFT card service on FB.

helobuff

I complained on thier page.. full disclosure of fees is required by law.. hope I get a free Gc! Thanks for posting.. I paid $15 in fees so they should give me something!!

toniasdeals

I saw that, I didn't get any fees, I live in WI but that is a federal law so it shouldn't matter! I would definetly push on that one I will PM you.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I was only charged $5 per $5 gift card + bonus $5 gift card.. helobuff, is the charge still pending? sometimes companies do the $1 temporary charge that will disappear eventually (dont know why exactly maybe to verify credit card).

helobuff

I dont know toph.. boy that upset me.. they need to have full disclosure of fees prior to purchase. Not some hidden lingo someplace on their site..
before you hit that submit button,(just like at the ATM machine) you will be charged X dollars to proceed with this transaction.. do you agree?? Yes or no to cancel the transaction..

Hope they credit me ..sears swore there was no fee.. when I pressed them they looked into it further..(3x I told them) .. then I came back with the fee clause on their FB page.. now I think they are nervous.. its against the law to charge without telling you. Even a temp fee..

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
yeah I didn't get charged any fees and I did it twice...dont know why they would charge some people and not all...doesn't make sense

register to remove this ad: