Circuit City: FREE Mp3 Player after Rebate!

Linda

Circuit City: FREE Mp3 Player after Rebate!

m450-4064-main01-mpl.jpg

Circuit City is offering up the Eclipse clip 2GB Mp3 Player for $10 with a $10 rebate, so essentially FREE! You will, however, have to pay a little over $4 for shipping, but that’s still a pretty sweet deal! Plus, you can sweeten this further by going through Ebates. You’ll get a $5 Sign up bonus if you’re a new member (which will make shipping free) + 2.5% cash back from your Circuit City purchase!
After purchasing this MP3 player, go here to get all the rebate details!

krissyg89

Even if it isn't free, $20 upfront, and $10 back is a great deal for a 2gb! I wish it had a screen, but it's still a good deal!

krissyg89

Mine arrived today... Here is my personal review, lol

My problems consist of this: The USB cord that came with mine was messed up. It didn't have a good connection between my computer and the MP3 player. However I have a lot of the same cords (it seems like everything I buy now uses the same cord), so it isn't that big of a problem. Even if you don't have the same cord available from another device, I just saw them today at the Dollar Tree.

Another issue is that whenever I turn it off and then back on, it doesn't remember the song I shut it off at, nor does it remember the sound settings.

This MP3 player also does not have shuffle. It always starts from the beginning and just goes through the list.

The first time I hooked it up to my computer, I had some issues with my computer seeing the player. However, this may have been because of the cord...

The good things: Holds a lot of music, good quality, and for $20 shipped (with possibly $10 back) it's well worth the money! It's easy to use, and the directions are easy to follow. It's simple, and I think it is great for anyone to use at any age

register to remove this ad: