chocolate watch

Suellen

The Church Lady
Now that we all have tons of Nestle Crunch coupons on the way, we better be on the look out for BOGO sales of these! :rofl: That way we can have tons of them!

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Hmmm I must have missed out on this LOL cause I don't have tons of Nestle Crunch coupons on the way, I don't think I have one on the way! :kekeke:

webhunting.info

yeah i think i missed the deal too. saw something somewhere but i must have kept going. :kekeke: and i too thought we were buying chocolate watches! :rofl:

marioswifey

tattoo loving member
i didnt sign up for that too and i also thought this was about a watch made out of chocolate...lol it made me hungry

3bears

lol i thought this thread was for a good deal on a watch made out of chocolate!

seriously, that's what i thought as well.:rofl: the holly girl from playboy the girls next door had chocolate made in shape of her p***, so i thought this is chocolate in shape of a watch:uh::noes:

webhunting.info

WM_M&M%20Watch.jpg

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Now that we all have tons of Nestle Crunch coupons on the way, we better be on the look out for BOGO sales of these! :rofl: That way we can have tons of them!

Suellen:

I REALLY don't understand your post about the Nestle Crunch Coupons. I haven't been checking FreeStuffTimes regularly for a couple of weeks.

What did I miss??

kresin

Suellen

The Church Lady
Suellen:

I REALLY don't understand your post about the Nestle Crunch Coupons. I haven't been checking FreeStuffTimes regularly for a couple of weeks.

What did I miss??

kresin

The Nestle Crunch game from facebook. They are not giving out coupons anymore, but if you look in What I Got, you will see that many of us are getting tons of these coupons for free crunch bars. I think I have recieved 10 of them so far.

LeahReese

I was all excited to buy my Hubby a chocolate watch for Valentines Day! Thats funny. I must have missed the Crunch q's too. :( Oh well. Maybe next time

register to remove this ad: