Cartoon Kitty Sports Waterproof Watch $2.65 SHIPPED…

Linda

Cartoon Kitty Sports Waterproof Watch $2.65 SHIPPED…

…cute find at Focalprice.com … this darling little
moz-screenshot-16.png
Cartoon Kitty Sports Waterproof Watch (Silver)for only $2.65 …and shipping is FREE! (to find this watch and a few others … just search the words: Kitty Watch) Focalprice.com has lots of unique stuff, and shipping is usually free…but best of all they take Paypal, which I love because it protects YOU as the buyer. Let us know what you find!

Here is the direct link to the kitty watches ..I hope they still have them.. they are too cute!

ByandBy

I got a different watch but still the hello kitty

YW289B Cartoon Electronic Waterproof Watch (Black) $ 3.07 1 3.07 Unshipped --
YW283R Cartoon Kitty Sports Waterproof Watch (Red) $ 3.35 1 3.35 Unshipped --
GN332X Touch Stylus Pen for NDSL (8-Pack) $ 1.42 1 0.99

Grand Total: $5.41 NOT bad at all! Thanks Linda!
Shipping Address

dorkasaur

They have some good deals, but their site looks a lot like the dealextreme site, which I ordered a pair of earbuds from and never received them.
>_<

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
thanks byandby i went ahead and just ordered i got a black helly kitty watch for myself and i got a princess watch for my niece for her birthday

3bears

thank you ByandBy, i'm creating an account now and waiting for confirmation, don't know why it takes so long.

ByandBy

thank you ByandBy, i'm creating an account now and waiting for confirmation, don't know why it takes so long.
Yea, it takes forever but I went ahead and was able to login without doing that. The email confirm is for getting points towards rewards like coupons incentives etc.. :)

we3kings

relentless member
I got my Hello Kitty watch yesterday. It took 2 weeks to get here but it is really cute! :bigthumb: It only cost $3.65, and I used my PayPals from doing surveys. :D

View attachment 4850

Last edited:

sarahjane0721

My order was shipped out on the 13th of May and I still havent recevied it yet. Will they forward this? I put my chnage of address in for the 29th of May... I hope I get it before that or hope they forward it to me new address....

we3kings

relentless member
My order was shipped out on the 13th of May and I still havent recevied it yet. Will they forward this? I put my chnage of address in for the 29th of May... I hope I get it before that or hope they forward it to me new address....

Mine was shipped on the 11th and I just got it yesterday, maybe give it a couple of more days.

ByandBy

Forgot to post I got mine last week all exactly as shown on the site and pretty cute too. Good deal :) My daughters 14th b-day is coming up in July :)

register to remove this ad: