Buy a $5 Kmart eGift Card get one free

webhunting.info

so are you saying this can't be used in the store? since you can't print either i'm guessing you don't know. i believe amanda did print hers though.

helobuff

This is over.. they ran out last night.. if you got in before now your good to go.. i got all mine and I ordered 8 times, 16 of them I got no problem.. i told everyone to go via email.. not to go thru facebook! I didnt do any thru facebook and I had no problems.. Facebook has a problem sending emial from their applications, it always comes in code and you cannot read it.. never choose facebook.. always email.. I warned everyone.. tonias why didnt you listen?

helobuff

i did mine through email. i never go near facebook.
I wsa very specific in my post.. I said CHOOSE Email.. :uh: I have seen too many times i win thru facebook and they send me something that is all code and you cannot decipher it and takes forever to get it resolved.. that and checkout at ebay.. stuck there now becuase it didnt combine my order.. :uh:

toniasdeals

well I've gotten my verification letters from all of them with transaction numbers, but the link you use to get your 16 digit card number and code for using on line or printing to use in store is not letting you get past the capcha to get those numbers! are you all getting your actually card numbers??

helobuff

well I've gotten my verification letters from all of them with transaction numbers, but the link you use to get your 16 digit card number and code for using on line or printing to use in store is not letting you get past the capcha to get those numbers! are you all getting your actually card numbers??

Yes.. I redeemed them right away and printed them out.

helobuff

Go here.. http://www.facebook.com/apps/applic...!/apps/application.php?id=314794396098&v=wall go to application.. sign in and see what happens. You should be able to track your purchases and redeem your gift cards this way right from their application.

Yeah, I just tried it myself.. it didnt even recognize my password.. tried to sign up again and again the captcha thing.. post on their wall that you are having trouble.. their catpcha isnt working.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: