Buy a $5 Kmart eGift Card get one free

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I would but there website is soooo slow when u go to order. Plus, when items are out of stock u never know until it DOESN'T ship. Wish they could be used in store. :)

helobuff

Can you do this more than once?? I am wondering.. Can I send myself 5 = $5 cards and get 5 $5 cards free or is there a limit to free money? I need a coat.. hubby needs a coat.. this way I would essentially B1G1F :xmasgrin:

webhunting.info

Can you do this more than once?? I am wondering.. Can I send myself 5 = $5 cards and get 5 $5 cards free or is there a limit to free money? I need a coat.. hubby needs a coat.. this way I would essentially B1G1F :xmasgrin:

i'd guess either no, or even if you could they probably wouldn't let you stack. i posted some $30-$50 columbia coats in that other coat thread.

helobuff

I called Kmart gift card hotline.. 1-800-922-5511
Gift cards can redeemed sears, land end, kmart and the great indoors and also from catelogs or on their respective .com sites..

No person at this number.

I* called sears too 1- 888- 332-2218
no person at this number.. same information as above..

check sears.com/giftcards or call sears customer service

helobuff

Sears.com Order & Product Inquiries

Click to Call
1-800-MY-SEARS
(1-800-697-3277)
Sears.com en Español

1-800-377-8634
Retail Customer Care

1-800-549-4505
Product Installation

1-800-326-8738

helobuff

OK I contacted them!! Boom great deal here
you can use 15 egift cards in one transaction!!
Please wait for a Sears Customer Service Representative to respond. This chat may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. Your average wait is 41 seconds. Thank you for holding.

You are now chatting with Leo. How may I help you?

Leo: Hi, my name is Leo, and it is my pleasure to assist you today as your Personal Shopper. May I have your name please?

You: Can we stack gift cards on the website? Or can we only use on per transaction? I have several and want to use them all together to get a coat.. how many can I use in one transaction online

You: My name is Diana

Leo: Hi Diana, it is nice chatting with you.

Leo: I will be happy to check this information for you.

Leo: I understand that you want to purchase a coat with your gift cards, am I right?

You: yes.. how many egift cards can I use in one transasction is the question.

Leo: Yes Diana, you can use maximum of 15 gift cards for an order.

You: Thank you leo! Have a great day! Merry Christmas!

webhunting.info

thanks amanda! i don't wanna pay shipping and i'm suspicious of helobuff's call. she kept saying egift and he kept saying gift. there may be a difference.

helobuff

thanks amanda! i don't wanna pay shipping and i'm suspicious of helobuff's call. she kept saying egift and he kept saying gift. there may be a difference.

:dunno: What are you suspicous of?? You can stack the egift cards.. thats what they said.. I posted the entire transcript of our chat ..

I got three last night and three free.. got three now again after midnight and got three more free.. thats $60 and you can stack until $75.

toniasdeals

Is anyone having problems with the confirmation screens catcha? I bought some with both of my accounts and I can't get into the ones I sent out to my BF or the ones They sent me that were free. The catcha isn't there, I called customer support and the guy told me that the headquarters would contact me in about A WEEK!!!

register to remove this ad: