ArtsCow: Supersize Blanket - $34.99 with Free Shipping

Melissa

Thank you for showing this because I just ordered one. It is a sweet deal. I can't wait to get it and I'm thinking about getting more, these would make great gifts.

CareBear101

Generous Member
Thank you for showing this because I just ordered one. It is a sweet deal. I can't wait to get it and I'm thinking about getting more, these would make great gifts.

You are very welcome. I already ordered 4, and i am thinking about ordering more for gifts. It is a great deal, and if I had more money, I would order more in a heartbeat.

Melissa

Does anybody know how long that coupon code will work for? I'd like to get more but would like to wait if it's going on for a while longer.

CareBear101

Generous Member
Thanks, yours are great too. Jr. hair is really turning dark now isn't it?? That one of you alone is just such a gorgeous pic :hug:

Thank you. You are so sweet :kiss: Yes, Jr's hair is getting way darker ever since we had to cut it. I really never wanted to cut it, I loved how it was before.

Mishie

Friendly Member
Andrea, did you know that you can apply the money artscow gives you for posting your pics on facebook to your artscow orders if you would prefer that over waiting until it reaches the cashout limit? I love that deal! :wiggle:

register to remove this ad: