Amazing slippers $1.13 hurry!

Mishie

Friendly Member
Thanks Toph,
But the stuff I buy would not qualify for free shipping with this program according to the program.. it reads

What items count towards the shipping benefit so that I can earn more free months of Prime?

• Any Baby product (i.e. anything in the Baby store) counts towards earning additional months of FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime. To be sure, you can always look for the yellow stripe on the product detail page that says “Amazon Mom: Purchase this and other Baby items to extend your Amazon Prime FREE Shipping Benefits".
:(

The free prime shipping with Amazon Mom is the same as any other Prime account. What they are talking about in what you copied and posted is if you want to extend your free Amazon Mom account for a longer period for free. For every $25 you spend (in one order) on qualifying baby products, you get an additional month for free.

:wiggle:

helobuff

The free prime shipping with Amazon Mom is the same as any other Prime account. What they are talking about in what you copied and posted is if you want to extend your free Amazon Mom account for a longer period for free. For every $25 you spend (in one order) on qualifying baby products, you get an additional month for free.

:wiggle:

Thank you! Well guess I wont be getting additional months free then.. I dont need baby products.. Too bad, its a great deal.. love the one click, no shipping charges with the amazon prime. Used it twice today.. You know what I have paid on shipping I could have paid for the amazon prime three times over.. should have probably just paid the $40 and been done with it.:uh:

helobuff

Gee, just got a cancellation notice of my slippers! :cry:

We're writing to inform you that your order from Bargain Outfitters has been canceled.

Your credit card was not charged for this order.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com.

==================================================
ORDER DETAILS
==================================================

2 of Acorn Men's Slipper Sock - small - grey rag wool

register to remove this ad: