AMA House Party

we3kings

relentless member
I think everybody's party's were different. I got the live nation codes but no Target card. And I really wish they would have just given out the free coke coupons like last year instead of this survey thing, that was kind of lame.

we3kings

relentless member
I think everybody's party's were different. I got the live nation codes but no Target card. And I really wish they would have just given out the free coke coupons like last year instead of this survey thing, that was kind of lame.

OK, funny thing. I got an envelope today with 2 free 12 packs coupons in it. Yay! :jump:

carmen326

I think the different stuff within each party packs were based off your survey answers and how many guests you said you will host.

My niece received hers and it had a (1) $10 target (1) $40 Papa Johns gift cards and (3) cards each for $25 worth of music downloads, the Coke pack, (14) Tees, RYZ media Device, tote bag, post cards.
But I also noticed the her party kit list at the bottom said NOTE: all items and quanties are subject to change without notice. So maybe it was based on availability too.:dunno:

ElleTee

My package arrived yesterday :jump: When I tried to run the app for the remote control device it said I would be charged $5. Did anyone have this issue?

The shirts with the face on them scared my 2 year old nephew lol

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
My package arrived yesterday :jump: When I tried to run the app for the remote control device it said I would be charged $5. Did anyone have this issue?

The shirts with the face on them scared my 2 year old nephew lol

I missed it at first, but if you look underneath that, there is an option that says "I already have it" or something like that. just click on that. I had to then just open up "remotes" and then start testing to see which group your tv etc fall in.

register to remove this ad: