**Aeropostale-$10 Off $10 COUPON

Pam i Am

This weekend only!! We went and they had perfume for $12 ..Look around you may score freebies!! :) This coupon link is directly from their main page..(you may want to print a few and pass along to friends!)

http://aero.imageg.net/graphics/store_promo/Aero_ANY10.jpg

UPDATE: My experience: one coupon per customer (per day) AND they are still honoring the FREE TSHIRT with MAY SEVENTEEN Magazine cover offer..this was at my Aeropostale location details vary by location...

Last edited:

Pam i Am

FYI..just in case, take several for yourself..it's being reported that they are allowing you to use more than one if you do separate transactions! (worth a shot)..other possible freebies- women's socks 2 pkgs for $10....men's shirts $10...lots of clearance items also 50-75% off...

merr

they let me use on clearance Items I got a large canvas bag and 2 long beaded necklace's that I'll be taking apart for the beads for only .49

Jrnutt88

Ya they would only let me do the one coupon per day thing too:( o well was jsut gonna use it on sunglasses that i already have a million pairs of:kekeke: Mine said clearence counts. But I got a pair of flip flops and a trio set of earrings(70% off) and paid$1.06 which was tax! Good deal

Pam i Am

LOL..yes..those lucky people that said their cashier let them use more than one if rung up separately just had a lucky day...I had a cashier that did that once at Bath And Body Works..but don't forget, you can go back tomorrow..I am..lol..there was four of us today..we all walked out paying like a dollar or two after coupon!

register to remove this ad: