ABC Family’s All New Mondays House Party [Shipment]

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by annaisabanana08, Dec 20, 2009.

1. annaisabanana08

annaisabanana08 New Member

For everyone that wanted some of the items in my houseparty kit, featured in this post, it has shipped and I expect it will be here tomorrow.

Each party package will include:
    * 1 DVD with sneak peeks
    * 15 Make It Or Break It water bottles
    * 15 The Secret Life of the American Teenager makeup bags
    * 15 mini posters
    * 15 calendars
    * 15 DVD coupons for both shows

These are the people on my list who have reserved 1 of each of the items excluding the DVD with sneak peeks.
    -megansousa@rocketmail.com
    -n.jessica22@yahoo.com
    -mom2hmmx3@gmail.com
    -rojas_1007@yahoo.com
    -dawnrenai@yahoo.com
    -dartezmay@yahoo.com

Please let me know if I don't have your email addresses right. I will email you once I get the proper boxes (shouldn't take too long) and I will let you know the shipping costs with delivery confirmation, how to send it to me, and where I should send it.

The deal is, if you send me the cost of shipping, then I will send you the products. If you want in on this, please leave a comment here or email me at annaisabanana08@yahoo.com.

To clear up some confusion:

If I use the medium sized box, which I think will be big enough, then shipping will be $10.35 plus the $0.60 for delivery confirmation. The last time I was at the post office it was $0.60, but that was a few years ago so I don't know how much it will be now. I will probably just ask for $11.00 and if there is change and you want the $0.05 back, then I will send it separately as the package is already sealed up, but who really wants a nickel back? If I have to use the large box, then the shipping will be $13.95, which will make it $14.95 to ship with the delivery confirmation. All packages will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail and should arrive within 2-3 days.

You will get one of each item: 1 Make It or Break It water bottle, 1 The Secret Life of the American Teenager makeup bag, 1 mini poster, 1 calendar, 1 DVD coupon(s) for both shows.

Please let me know if you are interested.

12-22-2009
    This is now expired.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
    Register to remove this ad