60 Free My Coke Reward Points

zinmaster

The Collector
I, too, wrote SWA. Got a reply back today, said they forwarded the request to Coke and lo and behold an e-mail from SWA with my code good for 60 points yay!!!

zinmaster

The Collector
I signed into my SWA RR account, scrolled down to the bottom where it says Contact Us, filled out the e-mail form and submitted. There could be another way, but that's what I did.

ChevVan75

Well....southwest finally sent my 60 points.
It took a while to get them but they did apologize

:bowdown::bigthumb:

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
This is the email I FINALLY got back from southwest!! WTH?? does this mean!! I signed up a long time ago, I should have already received my points?? I don't understand??

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Allow me to explain that Rapid Rewards Members who signed up through the My Coke Rewards (MCR) promotion will receive an e-mail (within seven to ten business days) with a unique code to redeem the 60 MCR points. The MCR points can be redeemed by inputting the code on the My Coke Rewards homepage. It is also important to note that the unique code can only be used once.

We hope this information is helpful, and we hope for an opportunity to welcome you onboard soon.

Sincerely,

Fernando, Southwest Airlines

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
so I emailed AGAIN trying to explain because I guess he is not understanding the purpose of my email. To me not really worth the hassel anymore. I'm about to give up!! What a HORRIBLE promotion!! UGHHH!!

zinmaster

The Collector
Sorry you're having so much trouble! It's frustrating when the left hand doesn't know the right hand is doing.

I got this email yesterday

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. You should receive your My Coke Rewards e-mail within the next one to three business days.

Sincerely,

Deborah, Southwest Airlines

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
Dear Amanda,

Thank you for contacting MyCokeRewards.com. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Between June 1st and July 31st, My Coke Rewards members can earn 60 MCR points by signing up for the Southwest airlines rapid rewards program.

In addition, new Rapid Rewards members will receive 250 Rapid Rewards points. Once you sign up to the program, you will receive an email within three to five business days of signing up that will have your My Coke Rewards 60 points code. To get signed up, or if you have more questions about Southwest airline's Rapid Rewards program, simply go to southwest.com and click on the "Rapid Rewards" link.

This offer ends on July 31st 2011. Only one account allowed per member.

THIS IS WHAT COKE SENT ME!! I AM SO PISSED OFF. THEY ARE SO STUPID!! I have emailed southwest and coke saying I never got my points and they keep sending me the same message. I give up and I'm almost half tempted to call them. This is soooo frustrating!! UGHHHHH!!!!!!

register to remove this ad: