50 cents for a shopping bag and free gift with free shipping!

krissyg89

Hehe, I just saw this on another board and was gunna post it

^_^ It's an awesome deal!

I got the watch, and I'm going to save it for a gift. My total was 45 cents!

Brittney

i got the shower gel for me and i ordered a set for my mom and got the watch...it would be worth it to stock up on these for gifts but my boyfriend is paranoid about giving out our credit card info(even though we did it twice :kekeke:)

MD MOMMY

I used an Am Ex gift card for the $.45, I'm skeptical about giving out my CC number for this kind of stuff. The bag is cute, I got the sunglasses as I really need a new pair!

Mishie

Friendly Member
I just ordered a total of 20 of these bags. I'm having them sent to my Mom and she'll keep them for Christmas presents for my sisters and sisters in law. I'll have her bring some of them here to Sweden so I can use them for gifts to my husbands family as well. I actually submitted 4 orders because they would only let me put 9 in my cart at a time. So I'm getting 2 pairs of sunglasses and 2 watches. Sure can't beat that price!

Thanks so much for posting this.

:jump:

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
:h5: thx! I got it and the free shades! I needed a new pair... mine broke... :kekeke:

I used my free $25 MasterCard from CBR that only had $1.55 left on it... my total was .45 cents after the code!

So I guess you could say it was actually a total freebie altogether since I used the change from the freebie debit card. :wiggle:

crazy-oldy-mom

i order from Yves Rocher since 29 years,but this prices they have now are expensive:eek3:

the tahiti and monoi is great and i see it today for 1.60$ to 3.00$
so i ordert to

Sara

Puzzled Member
Thank you Brittney!!!! I got 4 bags to use as gifts and the sunglasses for $1.80. Awesome find!

brighten27

Thank you Brittney!!!! I couldnt resist. I ordered 6 bags and the shower gel. Not sure why? : ) BUT cant pass up a GREAT bargain..

Mishie

Friendly Member
Maybe the caught on??

They must have. Last night on one of my orders, I got the message "The minimum amount in order to use your coupon is $.01." When I checked it out, I saw that the bag I ordered for some reason had not been put in my shopping bag. So I went back and added it and then the code worked fine.

:sadwavey:

I hope they don't go back and cancel our orders we made last night.
:eek3:

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
They did, damnit! I ordered once for myself, and was trying to order for my aunt, and it wouldn't go through. Now it tells me minimum of 15 bucks.

Sara

Puzzled Member
I hope we don't get cancellation emails for our orders, like hautelook did! :noes:

Sara

Puzzled Member
I just checked the balance on my card-- they already took the payment out. I HOPE they don't cancel it!

krissyg89

They better not cancel! That bag is super cute and I want it! lol

I might even make another order if I see if the bag and watch are worth what they charge for shipping. ^_^

register to remove this ad: