$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

I am getting the message Promotion Code not applied.
Promotion Code is either expired or invalid. Do you have to log into their site to get it to work.

jackie221

Sunshine Member
Can I ask what the heck you guys mean by reps?...

if you look to the left... where it has jackie221 or in your case scmommy... at the bottom of that box you will see a circle (green if the person is online) then I think that next symbol is scales ie scales of justice? then a "yield sign"... well if you click the middle symbol/scales you have the opportunity to "rep" someone. That is about all I can tell you about it. :)

helobuff

Deal is dead since last night for those asking

Rep means reputation.. if someone finds a good deal you should add to their reputation bu clicking on their rep button on the post..
Dang, I should have like 20000 reps and I dont.. :kekeke:
rep me on all my deals please :xmasgrin:

helobuff

i hope this stuff comes in time for xmas or i'm in trouble lol

:noes:: I know what you mean.. I went to their site tonight and it I checked my orders, all of them all 12 of them say in process.. :kekeke: You know their site got slammed with probably 20,000 orders in a matter of one day..:uh: give them some time to process them. Heck, if they dont come in time you can always just tell them there was a shipping problem and they will get it when it arrives.. Kings day is January 6th.. you can give it to them then.. :bowrofl:

quin208

:noes:: I know what you mean.. I went to their site tonight and it I checked my orders, all of them all 12 of them say in process.. :kekeke: You know their site got slammed with probably 20,000 orders in a matter of one day..:uh: give them some time to process them. Heck, if they dont come in time you can always just tell them there was a shipping problem and they will get it when it arrives.. Kings day is January 6th.. you can give it to them then.. :bowrofl:

yeah all my orders say in process too. i know they are probably super slammed but they better come by xmas. it will be super embarrassing on xmas morning when the ppl i bought gifts for have nothing to open lol

helobuff

yeah all my orders say in process too. i know they are probably super slammed but they better come by xmas. it will be super embarrassing on xmas morning when the ppl i bought gifts for have nothing to open lol

I only got one order confirmation that said it was back ordered.. and that was clearly stated that it would come after christmas.. but thats ok.. it was for me anyway.. :naughty:

getitfree

Onestopplus.com
$5 off $5 code is CHNEG5

I placed five orders already.. site just went down..\
Keep in mind to look under the stocking stuffers.. just search for them..
I got a coat for $4.99 shipped, a cuddler blanket(snuggie and a gift bag) $1.98 shipped, a tunic $3.17 shipped.. Woot! HOT HOT HOT :run:

Same deal is going at Chadwicks.co
same code too! CHNEG5

Merry Christmas :xmasgrin: Look for slippers, look for bras ($9.99 -5 =$4.99 shipped.. NOT GOOD ON HOME ITEMS!!

I don't think it is working any longer. Oh well.

Promotion Code not applied.
Promotion Code is either expired or invalid.

Last edited:

helobuff

Thanks so much for posting this helobuff!:jump::wavey:

You are so welcome! :xmasgrin: I am also hoping the get here in time for christmas.. we ordered before the 17th.. most stores say order before the 17th to make sure you get them in time for christmas. We were way ahead of that schedule (I think they say that because the 17th is also free ship day online and they get slammed with orders that day).. Mine are still in process.. hopefully soon we hear something.. I hope they are smart and put all 12 orders of mine in one box though.. I dont want to piss off my UPS guy.. :naughty:

register to remove this ad: