$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by helobuff, Dec 11, 2010.

1. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

I went ahead and went back and got the Zebra slippers for my cousin. Her room is in Zebra print. That is IT for me! I am trying to declutter my house and this is not helping :(

2. candy

candy Miss Congeniality

if we do more than one order should we change our email address or name or what?? I am getting greedy here lol

3. okbrawd

okbrawd New Member

Would anyone be willling to help me out and order some things, i can trade a $5 amazon.com gc. I dont have a darn debit card yet so i cant order anything

4. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

it doesn't say one time use in the promotion description so i'd say yes. these codes have always said that they didn't work on "home" stuff, so i don't get why they work on throws. i'm trying to see if it will work on kitchen.

The following has been applied to your order:
    - Promo Code: CHNEG5, You'll receive free shipping and handling plus $5 off your order of $5 or more. Customer must provide promotion code to receive discount at point of sale. Offer excludes Skechers Shape-Ups Sneaker. Not valid on prior purchases, charges or purchase of gift cards. Express and Superfast rates apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Expires 12/11/10 at 11:59pm ET. Remove

5. Kay

Kay Worker Bee

6. helobuff

helobuff New Member

If they arent great I can donate them to the animal shelter up the block :xmasgrin: presents for kitty's

7. helobuff

helobuff New Member

:bowrofl: You can give them as gifts you know.. you dont have to keep them.. think ahead.. birthdays, christmas. etc..:xmas:

8. helobuff

helobuff New Member

9. helobuff

helobuff New Member

I did several orders and did them all with the same email address.. got order confirmations on them all already with correct prices (after coupon)

10. hollysaurusrawr

has anyone found anything good at Chadwicks?

11. helobuff

helobuff New Member

They are having a bra sale too!! $4.99 after coupon shipped.. limited styles.. great deal!

12. helobuff

helobuff New Member

No, I looked last night.. found nothing.. they're prices are higher. Try at woman within.. the code should work there too.:run:

13. helobuff

helobuff New Member

14. hollysaurusrawr

Looks like you can get some cheap tights at Chadwicks and there are a few tops for 7.99 that would be 2.99 shipped.

15. helobuff

helobuff New Member

16. helobuff

helobuff New Member

17. helobuff

helobuff New Member

18. helobuff

helobuff New Member

19. helobuff

helobuff New Member

20. helobuff

helobuff New Member