$25 GC for restaurant.com for $2!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Mishie, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Mishie

Mishie Friendly Member

I got this in an email from mypoints. I don't know if you have to be a member of mypoints to use it or not. But for those of you who have restaurants on this site in your area, this is a REALLY GREAT DEAL! (There are no restaurants in my Mom's area, so I can't use it :sadwavey:). It expires Dec. 25 (Christmas Day) so hurry!

80% off Restaurant.com Gift Certificates
    Posted on Fri Dec 18 07:34:29 PST 2009

Restaurant.com takes 80% off all their dining gift certificates via code SANTA through 12/25. This means $25 gift certificates, which normally sell for $10, are now $2.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Register to remove this ad
  3. Mishie

Mishie Friendly Member

Looks like they are also still doing the "Feed It Forward" thing, so that's another $10 for free! And you can send up to 30 of them per day. I don't think they'll be doing this for much longer though.

4. harleybella

harleybella New Member

really sucks there arn't any restaurants on there list in my area

5. Mishie

Mishie Friendly Member

6. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Member

I just got really excited then realized there aren't any near me. I might get some for my inlaws though...hmm.

7. KathyinFla

KathyinFla Secret Society Member

:wavey: Hello, there! Did you get my PM?

8. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Member

just responding right now :)

9. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

could someone tell me how these work?

10. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

you have to pick a restaurant from their list and then order the cert. for that restaurant. it's all done via email/on-line and then you print the certificate and take it to the restaurant. that "cheer" code also comes with a free $10 cert. with every order.