$20 Amazon.com gift card for $10

maggie6872

112,101 sold at this point.

says "Deal Bucks cannot be used on this purchase"

(Got my starbucks cards yesterday :)

Sandy

The $5 credits are not being accepted for this deal. It goes through looking like it did, but check your credit card. You will see it charged you $10

lauradman

The $5 credits are not being accepted for this deal. It goes through looking like it did, but check your credit card. You will see it charged you $10

I see that now! That's kind of messed up seeing as they didn't say last night that deal bucks couldn't be used.

thj0011

Resident Superhero

If you look at their FAQ it says that often you'll see two charges from them. The first is an authorization charge just making sure you can cover the cost of the item. They say that one will only be pending until they charge you the actual price later when the deal is done.

https://help.livingsocial.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15162

Now I don't know if that's exactly true but I'm waiting till tomorrow after the deal is done before I call them if they did truly charge me $10 after all is said and done. I know a lot of people had the similar problem with the Meet The Fockers deal but it ended up just being an authorization then so hopefully that's the case here too.

Last edited:

aaemail

I bought this using a $5 Visa GC. The Amazon GCs were offered at $5 when I purchased so I hope Living Social honors their $5 credit and my order.

Kay

Worker Bee
It's saying "We're sorry, but you can't use Deal Bucks for this deal" now - which is too bad. Still a good deal though and maybe there will be something else in the future to use the deal bucks on.

register to remove this ad: