2 ncaa hoodies/zipup sweaters for $40 + freeshipping!

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
TUI?? Lorcet that good? :rofl:

I bet when I do when and I ask u to go hula with me all expenses paid, it will not matter. (and I will be packing lorcet) It will be a when, when situation for u. I can be a winner or a whenner, long as I get to go to Hawaii. :jump::jump::tree:

Last edited:

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
I bet when I do when and I ask u to go hula with me all expenses paid, it will not matter. (and I will be packing lorce t) It will be a when, when situation for u. I can be a winner or a whenner, long as I get to go to Hawaii. :jump::jump::tree:

:rofl::rofl: I will be packing and gettin on the aurplane with you.....Kristen will understand that one (she makes fun of me when I TUI) :rofl:

Jadedmonkey

I bet when I do when and I ask u to go hula with me all expenses paid, it will not matter. (and I will be packing lorcet) It will be a when, when situation for u. I can be a winner or a whenner, long as I get to go to Hawaii. :jump::jump::tree:

you need to be sharing those drugs!!

harleybella

Do u really need a sweatshirt in Hawaii? :kekeke: When I when the trip to Hawaii, I'll look u up harleybella:wavey::wavey:

haha!! Well i guess i should have specified my sister just started ECU this year so i bought her 2 of them!! lol Ok let me know! i do have a spare bedroom! lol i know where all the good happy hours are too! :bigthumb:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
haha!! Well i guess i should have specified my sister just started ECU this year so i bought her 2 of them!! lol Ok let me know! i do have a spare bedroom! lol i know where all the good happy hours are too! :bigthumb:

It is good to know where all the happy hours are taking place:h5: Good Luck to your sis

register to remove this ad: