$19-Pedrini 6 Quart Passione Aluminum Pressure Cooker

tracee2

Is anyone willing to help me out with a few emails? All you have to do is give them 10 emails and when those 10 sign up to get emails (you can of course unsubscribe) and then they will send you a $25 GC. It is one per account. I would be willing to help others out with the same thing.:xmas:

PICKELFIEND12

Is anyone willing to help me out with a few emails? All you have to do is give them 10 emails and when those 10 sign up to get emails (you can of course unsubscribe) and then they will send you a $25 GC. It is one per account. I would be willing to help others out with the same thing.:xmas:
sent you a PM

Amoeba

DONT GET THIS!!! this thing is a piece of crap. i ordered one like 2 months ago and my mother said its the worst thing ever, plus it arrived with a broken handle.....dont get this

Mishie

Friendly Member
DONT GET THIS!!! this thing is a piece of crap. i ordered one like 2 months ago and my mother said its the worst thing ever, plus it arrived with a broken handle.....dont get this

I ordered one for my Mom at about the same time and she loves it! She said it works really well. Maybe your Mom just got a bad one? Did you contact customer service about it since it was broken? Mom's arrived without the instruction manual/cookbook and I contacted them and they immediately shipped her 2 copies.

register to remove this ad: