1800 flowers free shipping code

webhunting.info

i just got that email too and it says you'll save $13.99 but at the top (it's flash, can't copy) it says free shipping. then it says no service charge. then it says free shipping or no service charge. i never order there so i don't know how much their service charge is. looks like they can't make up their mind.

ends 4/19

CareBear101

Generous Member
i just got that email too and it says you'll save $13.99 but at the top (it's flash, can't copy) it says free shipping. then it says no service charge. then it says free shipping or no service charge. i never order there so i don't know how much their service charge is. looks like they can't make up their mind.

ends 4/19

Service charge and shipping charge, are the same thing, only if it is through a local florist, it's a service charge since they don't ship it. does that help you understand? If not, I will try to explain it better.

CareBear101

Generous Member
"only if it is through a local florist"

thanks for explaining. in my area you'd get no local anything!

No, it's only called a service charge if it is through a local florist, you can use the code to get free shipping if on anything, even if it's not local..(only on whatever items are in the promotion)

register to remove this ad: