150 Free Digital Photo Prints

Yvette

Thanks for this one! I was not able to get 150 prints but it did give me 120 free prints with free shipping! Thanks again! :h5:

N6NCY

Okay, I'm hoping someone has some suggestions for me. I have worked for two days now trying to get all my photos in my online cart. I have no problem downloading the photos to the site but every time I try to put them in my cart I get the error screen........

" We're sorry-there's been a system error. Click on the button below to return to Snapfish. If you have a moment, please give us feedback on what you were doing when this happened. This will help us solve the problem. Thanks!
Error Id : 10.50.9.53-07.09.2008-787040 "

I got annoyed and was going to click for feedback, but that goes nowhere for me either. I got 130 photos in my cart finally (after two days), but I have some old stuff in my cart, I need to remove because I dont want to pay for them right now, but unfortunately trying to remove them gives me the same error page. I have also tried to just go ahead and check out but I get the same error page when trying to do that also. I have tried this using Firefox and Explorer (incase that made a difference).....Please help, I dont know what to do.

Mishie

Friendly Member
Hi N6NCY. I've gotten that same error message in the past when I tried to use an expired code. It also comes up occasionally if I try to use the same code more than once (some codes can be used several times, others can't). Is either of these the case with you? Also remember, the free shipping code only works on prints, not the mousepad, collage, or calendar.

There's 2 ways to remove items from your cart. One is to click "remove" under the item on the cart page. If that didn't work, you can click "empty cart" at the bottom of the page. But this will empty everything out of your cart and you'll have to re-add the items you want. When you click "empty cart", a pop up will ask if you're sure you want to empty it. You have to click that or it won't empty. (I use firefox with no problem...just make sure you allow popups from snapfish.)

I hope this helps you. :x:

Mishie

Friendly Member
I've seen it posted in other threads about a limit to the number of prints this free shipping code is good for. Well, I had a lot of free print credits from people joining through me and other stuff saved up on my account. I ordered a total of 303 prints (all at once) and the free shipping code covered them all. This may have been just a fluke though, because there usually is a limit.

:cool: :wiggle:

N6NCY

I'm not even getting to the part where I can enter the code, it errors me out before then. UGG! This is so frustrating! I think I have no choice but to empty my entire cart though, because I can not get the stuff removed. I get as far as the little pop up box asking me if I'm sure I want to remove it, once I click it.......error page again!!!

paulslove71

I just did mine at first it kept saying the code for shippnig was not valid.it wont recognize if you copy and paste it. when I just typed it in myself it worked.

I only got 90 free but its better than none.!

lisa

N6NCY

Okay so I deleted everything out of my cart and now I am unable to load anything into my cart. :mad: This is driving me crazy.

Carina89

Contest Queen
o yikes that sucks maybe try opening a new account?? i ordered 96 perfectly fine and i had to enter the code by hand also

N6NCY

I called their tech line today (in otherwords India) and the nice guy, name Raymond, said whatever my problem is he would have it resolved by the end of the conversation. By the end of the conversation he just told me that maintenance is working on the site and to give it some time!! :pat:

N6NCY

I think Chris is making fun!! :mad:

Kidding! :rofl:

Okay so I'm getting desperate!! I did the online help, where you actually have a live person IMing you and she told me she would forward my problem on. Just checked to see if I could check out .........and no, I can't. Wondering where she forwarded my problem......

sheri

N6NCY said:
I think Chris is making fun!! :mad:

Kidding! :rofl:

Okay so I'm getting desperate!! I did the online help, where you actually have a live person IMing you and she told me she would forward my problem on. Just checked to see if I could check out .........and no, I can't. Wondering where she forwarded my problem......

Pakistan maybe?? :rofl: .. if i were you i would have given up by now!..now i guess you are on some kind of quest!...i hope you get it :h5:

Yvette

i just typed in the code too. The copy and paste didnt seem to get it to go through. Hope it all works out.

N6NCY

I am on a quest!! lol My first (and only) child is 13 months, so I take pictures like a lunatic!! :rofl:

Mishie

Friendly Member
N6NCY said:
I am on a quest!! lol My first (and only) child is 13 months, so I take pictures like a lunatic!! :rofl:

I know what you mean. Kirianna is my first and only child as well, and I take tons of pics of her. And with a large family (I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters, my Mom, lots of nieces and nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends....plus my husband's family) all wanting pics of her, these free pics come in really handy. They save me A LOT of money.

Anyway, did you try opening a new snapfish account in your husband's name (you'll need a different email, of course)? It might be a good idea to try that just to see if the problem is limited to your account for some reason. Plus, if you get yours to go through eventually, you'll have that many more free prints. You can use your same address, you just need a different name and email. (I know this because I have more than one account).

:wiggle:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you N6NCY. :x:

register to remove this ad: