11/18 FREE GLASSES Again!

helobuff

They are great glasses! Mine came.. they are from GUESS.. and there are presents in the box! :xmasgrin: I dont want to spoil your surprize though. :kekeke: so I wont tell you what they are.. !! But you will be thrilled!

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I've been trying to place my order for half hour now, and I can't get past the shipping page to the final review and payment.

How long did it take you guys to actually get through the process? Or shoudl I just give up. I keep refreshing page.

Kay

Worker Bee
I'm in the same boat kresin. I even tried calling customer support but it's also busy - as I expected it would be. I'm going to keep trying - around actually getting some work done - so I don't get fired.

I had changed my order (removed the bifocal part which was 99 dollars) so my "account" shows the discount. I'm hoping that will hold my order until I can get it to go through.

Last edited:

Kay

Worker Bee
Got it to go through! Mine was 14.76 for shipping, handling and insurance. Good deal for a pair of glasses to leave in the car in case of emergencies! I "saved" 100 bucks.

Suellen

The Church Lady
I got mine yesteday! THey are awesome! Save $350. Hubby said it took an hour and a half last week to get the order through.

helobuff

Took me forever to get thru the ordering process.. page kept acting weird.. to be expected though. Everyone clamoring at once to get glasses! Its the rushing of the bulls! :rofl: their server must be pretty good to handle that kind of traffic though all at once .. even with the slight delay!
Mine came.. GUESS glasses.. huge savings .. huge! Never would have been able to afford these locally at an optometrist shop. They get you for $120 for the cheap pairs! These are wonderful. Now if I can only get them to answer their phone so I can return them.. I need a new prescription. I never got a new one after last year and couldnt afford the glasses. So the prescription isnt good anymore wearing these readers and all.

You will love what comes in the box too!

Did anyone else get goodies in their box?

peanut24

I LOVE the glasses I got from the first promo. I have not been to the eye doc in years so I had 0.00 lenses put in. Printed out a Q for Cohens Fashion Optical for an exam for $29. Gave them the frames from costalcontacts and they are putting the lenses in. Applied for and got care credit for my lenses so I didn't pay anything now but for the exam. I have 6 months to pay of the lenses free of interest.

Now my husband also ordered a pair. He used paypal to checkout I used CC. His order has not been canceled yet, says its being "fulfilled" but has not shipped? I wonder if it will get canceled or not. Just figure they would have canceled by now if they were going to? yet most people from last fridays promo recived them already? Oh well we will just wait and see. If not I figure he could use the gift card that came with mine and just ship them to work.

harleybella

i got a pair but the pair i reallllly wanted was sold out :( They were the only ones i could find that were somewhat similar to the ones i have now, hopefully they look ok on me.

helobuff

i got a pair but the pair i reallllly wanted was sold out :( They were the only ones i could find that were somewhat similar to the ones i have now, hopefully they look ok on me.

I am sure they will! But if they dont..this is what I did..

I got my glasses and they are amazing! However my script must be too old because I cannot read with them. So I called them, they emailed me a return label, refunded me my shipping costs I paid on my paypal account, told me to mail them back and then call them with the new script info to place a new order. At that time they may or may not have the same frames in stock - in that case I can choose a new frame.. then I pay shipping to me only.. they will take care of entering the coupon code thru the phone order I place for the new pair! They also told me to keep the gift card for free glasses that was in my case with my glasses when I send the glasses back! I am thrilled with this..

So my idea is.. if you dont like them.. call customer service and tell them you arent happy with the frames.. they may let you send them back for another pair and do for you what they did for me.?? HTH!

Kay

Worker Bee
My glasses arrived tonight and I have to say I'm thrilled. They are super light weight and the correction is perfect. Not bad for 14.95!

Greyhoundx2

I love them! Mine came a few days ago...but were chipped. Customer service was very helpful and are sending a new pair. Didn't see a gift card, though!

Karen

Persevering Member
It looks like this is for NY residents only??? Can someone pelase confirm? My glasses are two y/o now so I could use a new pair...

register to remove this ad: