$10 Target Gift Card for writting 10 Reviews

Discussion in 'Free Stuff' started by StayC, Mar 19, 2010.

1. StayC

StayC New Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. 3bears

3bears Active Member

i'm at 300 characters and run out of things to say about products.:eek3:

4. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

someone said it was for first 100 people so im wondering if its still good :(

5. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

Hmm, I don't know if I should do it then. If it's only for the first 100 people.

6. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

not sure though but i read it on there somewhere so i decided not to try-i hate typing alot only to get nowhere lol

7. xxFinallyxxLoved

"Entry: You can participate in the "10 for $10: Write 10 reviews, get a $10 Target GiftCard" in the following way: Submit 10 reviews to Viewpoints.com beginning March 16, 2010 (12:01 AM Central time) and receive a $10 gift card to Target. The Promotion is valid until the first 10,000 reviews are received or until March 28, 2010 (11:59 PM Central time), whichever comes first. The maximum payout per user is one Target GiftCard valued at $10."

Found this on the site.

8. xxFinallyxxLoved

So it would be for the first 1000 people to do it. If it's for the first 10,000 reviews.

9. 3bears

3bears Active Member

yes, it is for 10,000 so i think you guys still have a chance, i give up. i was doing 1 product, at 500 characters and run out of patience, i don't think i can do 10 of them:dunno:

10. aaemail

aaemail Member

This is a legit offer. Just be sure you meet the specific requirements exactly -10 reviews is alot!!!!