$10 Beyond the rack credit Hurry *HOT

imjustagirl

Shipping is $10 for a $7 slipper. Shipping kills it for me. Great find.
Found free shipping code on google but do not know where to put it prior to credit card.

B25BC88B ---

Last edited:

Franziska

I didn't get an extra 10 either, but I don't think I'd order from them again anyway. Thanks for posting though.

helobuff

I dont know why you didnt get it.. I signed in under that link and I got ten bucks and I have been a member for a while.. :dunno: Try again!
They have leather cell phone cases for $9!
Maybe more of these will come up..you never know.. save the money in the account. :xmasgrin: for next year.

Pam i Am

they have dearfoam slippers for 7.99...but shipping is 9.99:eek3:...so maybe save until they offer free or discount shipping???

helobuff

they have dearfoam slippers for 7.99...but shipping is 9.99:eek3:...so maybe save until they offer free or discount shipping???

Go to kohls for the dearfoam slippers.. I got some last night.. they are $8 and some change.. use the free shipping code and the NEXTORDER20 for 20% off and you get them for $7.50 shipped~look in the hot deal thread I posted for slippers for kohls for the free ship code :xmasgrin:

helobuff

Shipping is $10 for a $7 slipper. Shipping kills it for me. Great find.
Found free shipping code on google but do not know where to put it prior to credit card.

B25BC88B ---

There is no place to put in a free shipping code..
maybe if you use live chat with a help rep ? they are closed now.. they close at 6pm.

Franziska

Go to kohls for the dearfoam slippers.. I got some last night.. they are $8 and some change.. use the free shipping code and the NEXTORDER20 for 20% off and you get them for $7.50 shipped~look in the hot deal thread I posted for slippers for kohls for the free ship code :xmasgrin:

Ooh, good deal. Thanks! :jump:

imjustagirl

There is no place to put in a free shipping code..
maybe if you use live chat with a help rep ? they are closed now.. they close at 6pm.

I don't think they would allow double dip, but if somebody can make the FREE shipping code B25BC88B to work.

Please share. :jump::jump:

register to remove this ad: