Seventeen free makeup bag

retroduck

Text COVERGIRL to 467467 w/ UPC code from Covergirl microminerals, or last blash luxe

Technically, could go to the store and just pick up one to get UPC code, not purchase.

N6NCY

Luxe
0 2270011481 8
0 2270009776 0
0 2270011483 2

microminerals
0-0837213
0-0837718

not sure how to enter the microminerals

still trying to get these to work

N6NCY

None work for me. tried without spaces and with.

me too!

I took them right off the packaging, so I dont get it. the text says UPC from Tru blend, microminerals, lashblast luxe or amazement. I had some Amazement but I guess I have given it all away.

N6NCY

I had TruBlend in my "stock" and I got UPC 0 082811 8 off of it and it still wouldnt go in

Alicialicious

Still none of the UPC's work (I got mine from the drugstore)...I got the message that my upc could not be processed...Maybe it's not live yet...Probably later today! I guess we must wait :(

N6NCY

GiGi just PM'd me (she's new, cant post) and gave these two codes

****** THE FIRST ONE WORKED FOR ME!!!!!!!!

Yipeee!!!! Thank you GiGi!!!

Last edited:

Alicialicious

N6NCY &&GiGi Thanks!!!! My code was not working but GiGi's code worked :) Finally I can go through my day without wondering! :drool:

N6NCY

N6NCY &&GiGi Thanks!!!! My code was not working but GiGi's code worked :) Finally I can go through my day without wondering! :drool:

Yeah, I dont understand why the others werent working?? :dunno: I got the UPCs off products I had in my house and got some others off items in Walmart. Who knows, but Chris you need to make sure GiGi can post in the future!! Thank you again, GiGi!!

register to remove this ad: