Free Presto's cork coaster set (US, AUS, CA, UK)

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Check out before you sign up -- Fake Freebie

According to other popular websites like FlatWallet and StickDeals, this is a scam Facebook site.

I am curious that some people have received items from the site even though it's not really owned or operated by Presto's Pizza. There is a real website for Presto's Pizza but they don't have a Facebook page.

Maybe companies open up scam Facebook pages and offer cheap give-aways just to get and sell personal information.

billidaunsb

First, Kay I apologize, as you will read below, I think the only reason me and others got an item is because of our blogs, websites, pinterest...etc because we kept bring people to the page :(

RESULTS OF MY ALL DAY INVESTIGATION INTO "PRESTO FACEBOOK"

This site offers free items & never fulfills, or only sends out a few items to bloggers (like me) who bring them in people to the site- I got the Apron

People have been complaining so much that I decided to look into it, this is what I found:
I called the number on the fb page, it was a fax machine, so I located the actual business and gave them a call. When the person answered, I asked if they were affiliated with this facebook page. The man asked me to hold because the owner wanted to talk to me...which was weird, but I waited.

The owner didn't speak much English. He told me he hired a man to make him a facebook account. The owner said the man wanted twice what the original quote was, so he told the man he didn't want it. (I am sure this made the man angry)

Now this other man is using the facebook page he made and is posting all this free stuff, using the owners business name, trying to run his business down. He has tried to reason with the man, but the man keeps doing this.

He asked me to contact facebook, (I think he thought I worked for fb) because he could not work the computer at all and he doesn't speak much English, so I told him I would, I mean he was the sweetest old man.

I hate that I ever posted anything from them, and I think he is doing it to other people too, because he will put up free stuff links to other fb businesses that are most likely fake sites. I know I don't know both sides, but no one has the right to try and ruin another person's life...arghhh I am so upset! I mean people gave him their addresses...he could hurt people with just that information.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING FROM PRESTOS!!!!

D'Aun

IF YOU SEE ANY FB SITES THAT LOOK LIKE THIS MESSAGE ME AND I WILL SEND IT AROUND TO THE BLOGGERS

UPDATE
I just spoke to the owners of another business he is doing this to:
Caldarella's Restaurant Supply

THIS LADY HAS TRIED FOR A MONTH TO GET FB TO TAKE IT DOWN TO NO AVAIL

register to remove this ad: