Tebow stickers

laurelnev

I'm beginning to think ALL this yovia stuff belongs in the contests section. I know someone said they actually got a hat, but I have yet to receive a single item from yovia. It's only a freebie if 100% of folks who request an item get it, or if there is small print limiting it to the 1st X respondents. Yovia appears to select random respondents for item distribution, which in my book, constitutes a contest with better odds, rather than a freebie.

melloddie

I'm beginning to think ALL this yovia stuff belongs in the contests section. I know someone said they actually got a hat, but I have yet to receive a single item from yovia. It's only a freebie if 100% of folks who request an item get it, or if there is small print limiting it to the 1st X respondents. Yovia appears to select random respondents for item distribution, which in my book, constitutes a contest with better odds, rather than a freebie.

ditto! I have signed up for the a few things as well, and have yet to receive anything! Not wasting my time on Yovia anymore.

Dewdrop01

Ditto on the Yovia thing, haven't yet gotten anything.

Which is fine on that. Not a Tebow or broncos fan (And I'm in CO....HA!)

givemeabreak

I got back from vacation yesterday and had received the neoprene six pack water cooler. It was a very nice item but that's all I have gotten

laurelnev

Well...still nothing for me, despite the fact I requested the hat, the air freshener, the cooler, etc. Glad to see some folks are getting things, but it makes me think even more that these are contests and not true freebies. Wish they'd make the contest part clearer, rather than sending confirmation e-mails saying "the more folks sign up, the more we can give away. Tell your friends!" I think the confirmation e-mails should only be sent to those actually getting the freebies, much like allure does.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I remember the very first Yovia posting on FST was the very first post by user Wikipeace. I just assumed that the Yovia site was a new start-up site of that user, especially since the same user continues to update posts here at FST. So far user Wikipeace has posted ten threads on FST and all are for prizes on Yovia. I guess that's how you get a site started. I'm not sure of the actual purpose of the website. Maybe to get a list of contact information for marketing purposes...

I agree with Laurel that the topic belongs more in the contest forum than freebies.

Last edited:

werewolf30

hello laurelnev i just wanted to tell you that if you want the freebies from yovia this might help you out contact the email address or the company of the place and tell them you would like to request the freebies you wanted and they send you a email asking for your personal information then you send them that in the email you write them then they will send you the things you wanted.

Last edited:

laurelnev

So, if I understand you correctly, the steps to actually GET something from yovia go something like this:

1. Respond to a post that says: free X from yovia; click through to the yovia site where you see something that confirms they are giving something away;
2. Fill out the form, and get not only a confirmation screen saying you'll get the freebie, but additionally, get an e-mail confirmation with your very own referral link so you can share the freebie with your friends.
3. Sit back and wait, until you hear other folks seem to have actually received stuff. Go to their facebook page and moan a little. Maybe you'll get something.
4. If you still don't receive something, waste more of your time by harassing customer service. Give them your personal info yet again to misuse in the hopes you'll actually get a .79 air freshener.

No...I'm a Florida resident, and according to their website, they're based in FL. Now, the only confirmation e-mail I got that said I MIGHT get something (rather than I would get something) was for the piggy bank. Florida is really hard on false advertising and defrauding their state residents. And being that yovia is in Jacksonville, the investigators don't even need to leave town to investigate yovia. Contacting the State is a MUCH more effective use of my time than wasting any more time with yovia.

register to remove this ad: