$10 off $10 at Wag.com

getitfree

Nice deal. I got 2 40 lb bags of Iams dog food.. had to get two in order to get free shipping, I saved a little over 15.00 total from the price I usually pay at Walmart. Part of the savings was due to not having to pay sales tax. Thanks!

wendimj

so shipping is $4.99 unless you spend $49. BUT that amount is before discounts, e-coupons etc. AND you can spend the $49 across all 4 of their sites (yoyo.com, diapers.com, wag.com and soap.com) I spent the $10 on wag.com and another $39 on things at the other 3 sites. I used the $10/$10 from wag, I also used e-coupons at soap.com, and found a code at diapers.com to use to save 15% on stuff I bought there.
In a nutshell, I got $50 worth of stuff from these 4 sites for $20 and got free shipping since my order total was more than $49 before all of the discounts.

wendimj

I don't remember exactly, but they were listed with the items which ones they had available

sexycaddy

i was one of the few and fortunate that got the Plum steal $20 worth of toys for $10 @YoYo.com with my $10 credit, I used that, along with the Wag code and got 2 nice collars for my dogs, and a pair of binoculars, a two-sided dry erase board and 2 boxes of dry erase crayons,one for the white board and one for the black side, for $11.06!!! YAY! I usually never get any of the good deals, so I was quite tickled about this...lol

register to remove this ad: