free college t shirts from coke rewards

zinmaster

The Collector
I just did some googling & found out you can also use the word "myteam" for the 7th code & get another shirt!

Note: You do not need to type in another 6 codes for the "myteam" code to work.

Worked! Had Texas but I wish you could see what it looks like :confused:

Thx!

dianehep

Also entered the 6 codes, and with the 7th typed in football, and it went through fine, finished that order, then typed in myteam and ordered another shirt, and that went through. Thank you so much.

Thanks so much bettyjomama and Anness! I put in my 6 codes and the two bonus codes and they both worked. I added to both your reps. Thanks again! I can't wait to get my two t-shirts!

bettyjomama

I just saw this on another site, I also used the codes touchdown and Tshirt and got 2 more free t's! Hope these work for everyone.

thanks, you have to love this site and MCR, free stuff is great and all these t shirts will come in handy! Thanks again :h5:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Thanks! I typed in my six Powerade codes and then used the four "viral" codes to get four college T-shirts!

Does anyone know what they look like? I didn't see any pictures on the Coke Reward site.

mjackett

Is this still working?

I have been looking all over the coke rewards site & cant find it?? thanks :dunno:
Figured it out!! thanks got 4 coming!!!

Last edited:

Suellen

The Church Lady
Wow! I had already entered my points for the week, but it let me enter the codes just now! You can use each code twice for a total of 8 shirts! Thanks for the heads up!

Khaila

slow

I give how do you get all the cike codes? and what site do you use...not mycokerewards? :dunno:
Merci

register to remove this ad: