Scrubbing Bubbles Free 4 Fans Giveaway Hint

carmen326

EXPIREDFree 4 Fans Hint:
Ahem, we’d highly recommend checking our wall on July 11th later that evening ‘cause we’ll have a post for 500 brand new One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner products for our fastest-moving fans. This powerful, 360-degree toilet bowl cleaner is so new it’s not available in stores! So get your mouse-clicking finger ready & snag one for yourself.

UPDATE!!!
Want to get one of our One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaners? Check our wall later tonight for a post that includes the freebie link. The first 500 fans to click the link in the post, register their info & submit (before they're gone) will get this brand new product before it's in stores! Also, make sure to click "Scrubbing Bubbles" at the top of our wall, so you see the post as soon as it's up tonight.
9 minutes ago · Like ·

Last edited:

carmen326

Me too!! :D
But I already know there will be very rude people :nono:
and like their other giveaways gone in seconds. :fingersx: I hope win one:fingersx:

Anness

I'm going to give this one a try. I've tried the last few times on their giveaways, but their servers end up lagging and nothing gets through. Good luck everyone! I hope they will give us more of a time that it will be going on... at least a time zone. "Evening" could be almost anytime.

carmen326

Free 4 fans hint: Update!!!!

Want to get one of our One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaners? Check our wall later tonight for a post that includes the freebie link. The first 500 fans to click the link in the post, register their info & submit (before they're gone) will get this brand new product before it's in stores! Also, make sure to click "Scrubbing Bubbles" at the top of our wall, so you see the post as soon as it's up tonight.
9 minutes ago · Like ·

STILL no Time Posted But I LIKE this new concep...I think :(

Anness

I'm getting too tired. I hope I don't doze off while waiting for this!

Edit: didn't get it... got to the form, hit submit, then the page timed out. Oh well, maybe next time!

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: