Free Penetran+Plus pain relief lotion sample

donnasarno

I saw laurelnevs post "working again", with her happy smile,and I thought yay!til I got the "sorry all out message". Grrrrrr:(

laurelnev

I saw laurelnevs post "working again", with her happy smile,and I thought yay!til I got the "sorry all out message". Grrrrrr:(

Sorry...I had saved the link after not getting through for a day, and it WAS working when I tried it. FST seems to kill a lot of freebies. Seems like these companies are actually SURPRISED when we request free samples they offer! Lesson to marketers--always set a limit on the number to avoid pissing off potential customers!

donnasarno

Help please!

I was surprised to see working again after I tried all day!Didnt know it ever worked.I see alot of posts saying that its a scam and wonder if some companies just getting us to their site.Hope not cause i have legitimally(if thats even a word)found things to buy that I would not have if it wasnt for FST's!FST's is my new home page.I am new to this and having a great time.Its almost 5am here so I guess just a little obsessed! Anyway my problem is I really need to learn to use my pc now that Im doing this.I could post more things I find but i realized I dont know how to do the most basic things.For instance like adding a link to post,copy and pasting,downloading pics.I know its pretty bad but I didnt grow up with a pc.If anyone knows of a site where you can learn (in simple terms please)some of this I would really appreciate it alot.I also have an android phone(evo shift)if that matters. Thanks!:confused::dunno:thats me,confused +dunno what Im doin...

register to remove this ad: