Free Glam Bag wyb John Frieda

webhunting.info

toph's post in the rebate section:

Elle June 2011

http://elleextra.com/johnfrieda/
Get a Glam Garment Bag Signed by Joe Zee!
Keep your spring looks safe, sound, and stylish in an official ELLE and John Frieda® Hair Care garment bag signed by none other than ELLE Creative Director Joe Zee!
Mail receipt to:
ELLE & JOHN FRIEDA
1271 Avenue of the Americas, 41st Floor
New York, NY 10020
*One per customer. Offer good while supplies last.

http://elleextra.com/inthemix/
Purchase a CoverGirl product and receive a FREE Elle cosmetics tote!
Send in your receipt, name, and address to Elle at:
Covergirl In the Mix
500 North Michigan Ave.
Ste 2100
Chicago, IL 60611

http://elleextra.com/olay/
Get ready for a summer giveaway with this on-trend tote! Visit your local retailer and purchase any NEW OLAY BODY COLLECTIONS product to receive a chic ELLE travel tote.
Mail in your receipt with your name and address to:
ELLE for OLAY
1271 Avenue of the Americas
41st Floor
New York, NY 10020

webhunting.info

oh! i didn't really even notice that one. toph just got the garment bag the other day. i didn't realize what he was trying to tell me, lol. i thought it was some beauty bag.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
oh! i didn't really even notice that one. toph just got the garment bag the other day. i didn't realize what he was trying to tell me, lol. i thought it was some beauty bag.

lol. yeah.. it was a garment bag. very nice - like the ones used in fashion shows. :cool:

rachaelmarie

I feel lost, what John Frieda product(s) do you have to buy to get that garment bag, and how many?

And for any of these is their specific dates that you had to purchase these products through?

Thanks!!!

t♂ph

The Dreamer
I feel lost, what John Frieda product(s) do you have to buy to get that garment bag, and how many?

And for any of these is their specific dates that you had to purchase these products through?

Thanks!!!

It's for the purchase of John Frieda hair color. only 1.

This promotion had no information about the dates so Im guessing it does not matter. As long as you have a receipt. The haircolor is a new product anyway.. At this point, it's more of a "chance" if you send in your receipt coz this has been up since May 23. I will still give it a try though if you have purchased the hair color already. good luck!

rachaelmarie

It's for the purchase of John Frieda hair color. only 1.

This promotion had no information about the dates so Im guessing it does not matter. As long as you have a receipt. The haircolor is a new product anyway.. At this point, it's more of a "chance" if you send in your receipt coz this has been up since May 23. I will still give it a try though if you have purchased the hair color already. good luck!

Thanks!! I definitely purchased it and wanted to make sure that I was sending the right one in lol! :rofl:
I could only imagine what they would think if I just sent in random receipts hoping I would get at least one right! Haha.

register to remove this ad: