Free Quart of Glidden paint on May 16

chris

Administrator
Staff member
The first 200,000 people who register online at glidden.com on May 16 to 17 can choose a free quart of interior paint in eggshell finish of any of the 306 colors available in the Glidden paint color palette. The vouchers can be redeemed at Home Depot, WalMart or anywhere Glidden is sold. http://www.glidden.com

ChevVan75

Gonna try to enter but..........
If I get some that means the woman will be wanting me to work around here....:noes::run::uh:

hoangvannt

they didnt ask for address. They just asked for email but i havent gotten any email from them. How can i know whether i get the voucher or not?

auntcrystal77

they didnt ask for address. They just asked for email but i havent gotten any email from them. How can i know whether i get the voucher or not?

click where it says free paint and then fill out the form-it asks for everything not just email--i had to leave the page up for a few minutes for it to click over to the free paint picture

Cake

I picked the color Rosy Mauve - has left over paint in a few pretty colors and don't have purple. I still have the free quart of paint last time they had a free quart giveaway. and I have some in little sample size also. and free paint that valspar gave away with the pan and paint roller.

rollergirls

Awww! I really wanted purple but didn't know what I could use it on, I should've been brave!!

I picked the color Rosy Mauve - has left over paint in a few pretty colors and don't have purple. I still have the free quart of paint last time they had a free quart giveaway. and I have some in little sample size also. and free paint that valspar gave away with the pan and paint roller.

lillia

paint

Thanks alot. I am going to use this to paint the trim on my daughters window seals.. I ordered sugar plum:)

jammom

Yeah-isn't that funny they mail it-coupon much cheaper but I totally give them kudos for this
I order the same color every yr (3 now) to keep as a kitchen touch-up-"Early Morning Sun"

aaemail

I ordered Shimmering Moonlight - hoping this is white but it may not be. Still, great offer - I won't have to make a trip to the paint store. Thanks. :)

Scubabobby

Excited, mom just gave me a beat up wood desk with an upper bookcase. Gonna paint the desk purple (color I got last time) and the bookcase lime green (color I just ordered).

register to remove this ad: