Free shorts at American Eagle on Saturday

rissasweetay

Wanted to say thanks for letting us know about this offer! Both hubby and I have smartphones and checked in on the Facebook places and we ended up with 2 pairs of shorts absolutely free! My daughter used my pair since they don't have anything there nearly my size. But the manager told us there were no restrictions so my daughter got a pair that was $34.50 and my husband got a pair that was $24.50, both free!! Thanks!!

baller41124

Wanted to say thanks for letting us know about this offer! Both hubby and I have smartphones and checked in on the Facebook places and we ended up with 2 pairs of shorts absolutely free! My daughter used my pair since they don't have anything there nearly my size. But the manager told us there were no restrictions so my daughter got a pair that was $34.50 and my husband got a pair that was $24.50, both free!! Thanks!!

awesome! glad you were able to snag some :)

rissasweetay

awesome! glad you were able to snag some :)

Thanks. Yea I was totally surprised that the 5 weren't already snagged up by the time we got there. But I can tell you that the 5 were snagged up by the time we left LOL My phone/Facebook account was number 1 but my hubby's phone/Facebook was number 4. So I guess people were catching on while we were in the store :rofl:

register to remove this ad: