Anyone Else Get This E-mail From BZZ Agent??

t♂ph

The Dreamer
wohoO! :h5: how much are you paying for the data plan? call customer service 611 mention cancellations and ask about the $20 data plan :)

here's what i have.. let me know if you know any other/more good deals..
1500 whenever minutes $79.99 - 5 lines
unli domestic messaging, unli international messaging
Unlimited Weekend Minutes
Unlimited Weeknight Minutes
$20 data plan
upgrade fees waived
Kids for free til 2012
add a line activation fees waived
12% corporate discount
+ TAXES, FEES

still working on the phone orders, their sales department wont match the in store deals.. :/ customer care has greatly improved. chat feature CS - below satisfactory. :I

how is the 3G network? im excited to try out what the 4G can do ...the mobile TV, video chat, wifi calling :D

i also found out that CA law taxes smartphones based on the retail price, not the sale price. outrageous!! (luxury tax perhaps?)

hippiekrystal

wohoO! :h5: how much are you paying for the data plan? call customer service 611 mention cancellations and ask about the $20 data plan :)

here's what i have.. let me know if you know any other/more good deals..
1500 whenever minutes $79.99 - 5 lines
unli domestic messaging, unli international messaging
Unlimited Weekend Minutes
Unlimited Weeknight Minutes
$20 data plan
upgrade fees waived
Kids for free til 2012
add a line activation fees waived
12% corporate discount
+ TAXES, FEES

still working on the phone orders, their sales department wont match the in store deals.. :/ customer care has greatly improved. chat feature CS - below satisfactory. :I

how is the 3G network? im excited to try out what the 4G can do ...the mobile TV, video chat, wifi calling :D

i also found out that CA law taxes smartphones based on the retail price, not the sale price. outrageous!! (luxury tax perhaps?)

how do you get the 20.00 data plan do I call and say I will cancel?

chris

Administrator
Staff member
How are you guys liking windows phone 7 so far? I liked what I saw while testing the app, and they are supposed to be coming out with an update soon that adds some new features like copy/paste. I'm hoping microsoft keeps pumping a lot of money into it, I want to keep supporting the app and adding new features to it :fingersx:

How are you guys liking windows phone 7 so far? I liked what I saw while testing the app, and they are supposed to be coming out with an update soon that adds some new features like copy/paste. I'm hoping microsoft keeps pumping a lot of money into it, I want to keep supporting the app and adding new features to it :fingersx:

i love my new windows 7 phone!!!:D the best phone i have ever owned.:jump:

register to remove this ad: