Champion Womens 3 in 1 jacket $18 shipped!! HOT

webhunting.info

C9 by Champion® Women's 3 in 1 Cold-Weather Jacket $19.99/FS today only (target deal)

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/?asin=B0044A9AXA&ref=sc_sk_txt_1_1

•Sizing and Fit: Women Sizing with a Loose Fit
•Material: 100 % Polyester
•Nylon
•Material Features: Duo Dry®
•Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low
•Fabric Weight: Midweight Fabric Construction
•Garment Length: Below Waist
•Neckline Style: Hooded Neckline , Stand-Up Collar
•Long Sleeves , Finished, Banded Cuff(s)
•Closure Style: Zip Front Closure(s)
•Hem Style: Straight Hem, Finished Hem(s)
•Pocket Style: Zippered, 2 Front Pocket(s)
•Garment Detail: Double Stitched Seams, Top Stitching

that's funny....the link for the pic says "amazon.com"

510Qsqg2AlL._AA260_.jpg

Last edited:

webhunting.info

i couldn't find ANY reviews! if it has a good return policy then it shouldn't be a problem. i was trying to figure out the "3 in 1" part and it isn't quite jumping out at me. then again, yesterday i was looking at a men's jacket and thought it was for women. :kekeke:

helobuff

oh, and you even did it better! i'll merge them. glad you saw it too. of course i had you in mind when i posted!

I knew you did.. but I dont think it is warm enough. .. we are already in the teens here.. But thank you so much for keeping me in mind.. :fingersx: I did pretty good tonight.. wore a thermal shirt, a turtleneck, a sweater and then my coat.. with a scarf and ear muffs, gloves and boots.. I was pretty good.. Cannot complain.. as long as I layer I will be okay.. its when I decide I have to run out for XYZ that I end up in trouble.. I am hoping that I might catch an after christmas sale?? For a coat.. I know that there are great sales out there now.. but the ones I want I just cannot afford..
What I would love is a coat from something like Columbia, Marmot or Northface.. Northface is my favorite.. But they are just way too pricey.. but they handle any weather and last for years!! If I get one I wont need another one for ten or more years.. maybe even longer as long as I dont grow out of it. like I did my last one that I gave away last year. No sense in it sitting in my closet when it can keep someone else needy warm:xmas:

register to remove this ad: