Free Glasses from Coastal Contacts (11/12) *First 10,000*

I got 2 for $10.59 each so thanks. My glasses I have now cost over $200. I didn't know what my prescription lens were so I'm just going to buy the lens separate and pop them into these that come. But still this saved me a bundle. Thanks!

Suellen

The Church Lady
Yeah, they will probably do that to all of you that ordered 2. It was in the fine print that it was one per household. I got a really cute pair of $350 Armani's for $20. My hubby went for the expensive shipping.

quin208

did they cancel your second order or the first order? i ordered one for myself first then my mom said she wanted a pair. i'm hoping they cancel hers and not mine:kekeke:

Suellen

The Church Lady
did they cancel your second order or the first order? i ordered one for myself first then my mom said she wanted a pair. i'm hoping they cancel hers and not mine:kekeke:

You might want to call them today. THey seemed really nice and would probably cancel the pair of your choice. Just tell them you missed the fine print.

helobuff

Well I finally got two emails from coastal contacts.. one they have shipped my glasses, the other one they cancelled my other pair I ordered. Oh well.. they chose to keep the largest amount of money I paid to them.. whopping $14 for a new pair of glasses! Refunded the other pair that was $11. I am so grateful for the one pair anyway! Desperately needed these but two pair would have been better!! Maybe someone else will offer a deal like this!! I hope. I am always loosing my glasses and of course cannot find them without my glasses! :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: