WOW! Sears: $10 off $20 Apparel Purchase In-Store

Linda

Wow! Sears just released a high value coupon! Go here to print a coupon good for $10 off $20 or more in apparel or accessories purchase in-store, valid thru 10/23.*Exclusions do apply.

woot!!

PSBean

how long will this last before they say "oops, we didn't mean to do that, sorry you can't use that". i'm still trying it but geez they do not leave a good taste in my mouth!!!!!! :( thnx for still posting. :D

Linda

how long will this last before they say "oops, we didn't mean to do that, sorry you can't use that". i'm still trying it but geez they do not leave a good taste in my mouth!!!!!! :( thnx for still posting. :D

LOL
I know what you mean!!
I am hoping to hit sears this weekend.:fingersx:

PSBean

i got an email from them too sandy, hopefully this will work out. would be super sweet!!! hope things are going well with you. :)

Sandy

i got an email from them too sandy, hopefully this will work out. would be super sweet!!! hope things are going well with you. :)

Gramma is well, thanks, and I started physical therapy this week. Things are getting better every day!

I'm hoping they carry long underwear for I want some for gramma. She's a coldie!

PSBean

good hun, it is getting a bit chilly lately. hopefully they will have some. glad to hear things are going well with pt as well. :D

webhunting.info

I used the coupon 5 times today. Worked, no problem. Found a baby monitor on clearance too..YAY!

the coupon worked on a baby monitor? i was over there at lunch getting an oil change and didn't even think to take the coupon. but now i see it's only apparel and accessories?

Sandy

the coupon worked on a baby monitor? i was over there at lunch getting an oil change and didn't even think to take the coupon. but now i see it's only apparel and accessories?

No, not on the baby monitor. I wish! It is a Graco monitor though, and it has reception for up to 2000 feet. I can sit outside in the garden in the morning to have my coffee and I can hear when mom is getting up. It is a gift I bought myself really. It allows me some privledge to be outside the house when mom is sleeping and I don't have to worry. I should have bought it a long time ago. :uh:

webhunting.info

No, not on the baby monitor. I wish! It is a Graco monitor though, and it has reception for up to 2000 feet. I can sit outside in the garden in the morning to have my coffee and I can hear when mom is getting up. It is a gift I bought myself really. It allows me some privledge to be outside the house when mom is sleeping and I don't have to worry. I should have bought it a long time ago. :uh:

yeah, that's a great thing for you to have. somebody at work needs one too. she can't find her old one.

register to remove this ad: